Feeling stuck as a practice owner or agency leader?
Ready to go from "working in" the business to "working on" the business?
Need to pivot your marketing, profitability, culture or admin?
Unsure about what "next" looks like for you as a CEO?
Over the last decade, Ken Clark gone from being a solo practitioner to CEO of an award wining, rapidly scaling private practice with 275+ staff providing over 100,000 sessions per year.
Along the way, he's fought all the same battles you're facing, ranging from profitability to burnout to cultural drama.
Ken loves helping solo and group practice owners learn from his mistakes and leap-frog their practice growth, with an emphasis on "right-sizing" their business.
Topics Ken is available to coach on include:
- Understanding your past and future practice finances (and planning accordingly).
- Recruiting and retaining top talent without breaking the bank.
- Marketing your services utilizing a "blue ocean" strategy
- Creating effective and kind boundaries with clinicians and staff to ensure the health of your practice.
- Analyzing large purchase decision (including office space) to ensure there is sufficient return on investment.
- Managing a senior leadership team including removing yourself as a bottleneck through better delegation.
- Coping with the heartache that comes from staff drama, departures and trash talking.
- Developing alternative income streams for your clinicians and practice.
About Ken Clark, LMFT:
Ken Clark is the Founder and CEO of Chenal Family Therapy, as well as SemiPrivatePractice.com. Under his leadership, his practice has become a multi-year winner of the Inc 5000 award for fastest growing companies in the United States.
His practice currently provides over 3,000+ hours of mental health each week, through 275+ staff, across 20+ locations.
Through SemiPrivatePractice.com and his weekly "Coffee with Ken" Zoom sessions, he shares his best ideas for starting, scaling and managing a private practice.