Ready for someone else to begin handling the day-to-day operations of your practice?
Are you the bottleneck in your own company's growth and it's time to start delegating?
Spring Hill is the Director of Operations for Chenal Family Therapy, a five-time winner of the Inc. 5000 award for America's fastest growing companies.
Spring serves as the operational right hand to the practice's CEO and visionary and oversees all day-to-day operations outside of clinical supervision.
With Spring's mentoring, you or your practice manager will learn how to:
- Increase delegation, communication and collaboration with their practice's CEO.
- Organize and systematize practice operations including weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual tasks.
- Run highly productive and effective "L10" staff meetings.
- Make autonomous decisions that incorporate risk / reward for the practice.
- Manage risk and guard the practice's bottom line.
- Supervise a growing admin team, including hiring and retaining the right kind of schedulers, billers, etc.
- Onboard / off-board new staff efficiently, utilizing platforms like Asana, IntakeQ, etc.
- Create workflow around records, subpoenas, benefits enrollment, accounts payable, etc.
- Deal with client and clinician drama, including issues with potential legal or regulatory consequences for the practice.
About Spring Hill:
Spring Hill is the Director of Operations for Chenal Family Therapy. She oversees an admin team of 40+ schedulers, billers, nurses, and middle level managers. She has fueled the practice's growth by streamlining administrative processes including scheduling, billing, records releases, onboarding, etc.
Spring helped lead Chenal Family Therapy's implementation of EOS (Traction) and participates in a monthly all day Vistage meeting where she sharpens her coaching and peer advisory skills.