Even the best practice or agency can have its future hijacked and its financial success erased by poor compliance, ethics, and documentation.
Dr. Wade Fuqua is the Director of Compliance at Chenal Family Therapy, one of the nation's fastest growing private practices, as well as serving as a clinician and Clinical Director in one of its largest offices.
Dr. Fuqua oversees a variety of compliance issues including documentation standards and audits, HIPAA regulations, ADA compliance, client complaints, Medicaid compliance, and CARF certification.
During coaching sessions with Dr. Fuqua, he'll help you:
- Develop notes standards and implement audit procedures WITHOUT scaring your clinicians.
- Create and review employee handbooks, client paperwork, etc.
- Implement feedback systems for clients and staff, including anonymous reporting methods for complaints.
- Evaluate HIPAA and ADA compliance for your practice.
- Navigate complex ethical issues for clients and staff that arise in your practice.
- Apply for and run a continuing education program for your team.
- Create a plan for CARF implementation and compliance.
About Dr. Wade Fuqua:
Dr. Wade Fuqua is a senior clinician, experienced Clinical Director and Director of Compliance at Chenal Family Therapy (a 5x Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company). He oversees all aspects of compliance for 275+ staff people providing over 100,000 therapy and medication management appointments each year. He has also served on a variety of insurance company committees and teaches at the graduate level.