Dr. Wade Fuqua will be sharing the "notes rubric" created by one of America's largest private practices, in conjunction with a professional auditor.
Participants in this workshop will get a clear picture of what needs to be included in EVERY note to ensure the highest probability of surviving a payer audit.
What you'll get:
- Access to the live webinar (5/16/22 at 5PM CST) including Q&A with Dr. Wade Fuqua, Director of Compliance at Chenal Family Therapy.
- Unlimited access to the recording of the webinar and Q&A
- A copy of CFT's notes rubric for use in your practice.
- A pain-free plan to introduce internal notes audits on your clinicians.
- Four free weeks of our weekly "Coffee with Ken" Zoom call (must opt in during checkout).
This workshop is designed to help you and your clinicians create high quality notes that have an increased ability to withstand audits from third-party payers. Neither SemiPrivatePractice.com, Wade Fuqua, Ken Clark or Chenal Family Therapy make any guarantees that your notes, even using our rubric, will not be subject to recoupment.