Struggling with culture, community and connection at your practice?
Not sure how nudge clinicians towards the numbers you need to support them and still run a healthy practice?
Dr. Gail Lane leads a multi-million dollar office for Chenal Family Therapy, serves at the practice's Clinical Director "Mentor" and is its chief culture warrior on its senior leadership team.
With her experience helping grow Chenal Family Therapy from under $1 million in revenue, to over $10 million annually, she can help you and your team:
- Identify, crystallize and communicate your practice's values to your team.
- Recruit, retain and develop your younger leaders into autonomous drivers of culture and profitability.
- Measure the cultural health of your practice and strategize practical ways of raising engagement.
- Lower clinician and staff turnover through kind, clear, and timely conversations.
- Create regular feedback mechanisms to ensure your staff are telling you what you need to hear.
- Implement "State of the Practice" meetings to keep your clinicians in the know and connected to your practice.
About Dr. Gail Lane:
Gail Lane is both a Clinical Director overseeing an office she grew from a single clinician to over $1 million in revenue. She also serves as a Clinical Director Mentor to 40+ clinical directors around the country.
She helped lead Chenal Family Therapy's implementation of EOS (Traction), is a Certified Consultant with the Predictive Index, and sharpens her coaching and peer advisory skills every month as a member of Vistage.