Therapists are the backbone of your practice...
That makes recruiting and retaining one of your top priorities as an entrepreneur or leader.
With fewer candidates applying through the traditional job sites than ever, more clinicians leaving to start their own practices, and more practices trying to recruit from a shrinking pool of clinicians, having a solid recruiting strategy is essential for your practice to thrive.
In this 8-week, cohort style course, we'll cover:
- Moving from a recruiting to replication mindset (2/25/22)
- Building a candidate pipeline WITHOUT job sites (3/4/22)
- Using networking "huddles" to fast-track recruiting (3/11/22)
- Turning your team into enthusiastic recruiters (3/18/22)
- Interviews and job offers that seal the deal (3/25/22)
- Predicting and preventing departures (4/1/22)
- Building a brag-worthy culture (4/8/22)
- Systematizing recruiting and retention (4/15/22)
This master class will meet from 4-6 PM Central time on Fridays, but WILL BE RECORDED for anyone who cannot make it.
February free coaching offer:
Buy two classes over $200 anytime in January and receive 30 minutes of free coaching with Ken.
Buy 3 classes and receive a free hour ($175 - $350 value). Scheduling link will be sent after your second or third purchase.
About Ken Clark, LMFT:
Ken Clark is the Founder and CEO of Chenal Family Therapy, as well as SemiPrivatePractice.com. In 2021, his team hired and onboarded 75+ therapists, making his company an Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Company for a fourth year in a row.
His practice currently provides over 2,000+ hours of mental health each week, through 200+ clinicians across 20+ offices.
Through SemiPrivatePractice.com and his weekly "Coffee with Ken" Zoom sessions, he shares his best ideas for starting, scaling and managing a private practice.