Take your practice to the next level with medication management.
Your clients need it.
Your referral sources will love it.
In this live webinar (recording available after), you'll learn:
- Basic models for offering med management in your practice.
- Financial pro's and con's of offering med management.
- Credentialing, coding, and billing for prescribers.
- Documentation, EHR and software standards.
- Recruiting and retaining prescribers.
- Navigating unique ethical issues (corporate practice of medicine, Stark and AKS law, etc).
February free coaching offer:
Buy two classes over $200 anytime in January and receive 30 minutes of free coaching with Ken.
Buy 3 classes and receive a free hour ($175 - $350 value). Scheduling link will be sent after your second or third purchase.
About Ken Clark, LMFT:
Ken Clark is the Founder and CEO of Chenal Family Therapy, as well as SemiPrivatePractice.com. His practice has 20+ prescribers and sees 400-500 medication management clients per week..
His practice currently provides over 2,000+ hours of mental health each week, through 200+ clinicians across 20+ offices and is a 4x winner of the Inc 5000 award for fastest growing companies in the United States.
Through SemiPrivatePractice.com and his weekly "Coffee with Ken" Zoom sessions, he shares his best ideas for starting, scaling and managing a private practice.