Are you leaving money on the table due to inefficiencies in your billing, collections, and revenue reporting?
Struggling to train your billing personnel on something you don't fully understand yourself?
Lisa Seago leads a billing team that collects $10 million+ annually for one of America's largest private practices.
With decades of experience in medical billing, specifically in the behavioral health field, she can help you:
- Systematize the data collection needed to be able to consistently verify and bill clients in a timely fashion.
- Implement safety nets to catch claims and client balances that often slip through the cracks.
- Streamline the credentialing and onboarding process for new clinicians.
- Develop scripts to help clients better understand and defend your billing and collections policies.
- Build a top-notch work-from-home billing team that can lower your overall costs of collections.
- Negotiate with insurance companies and better defend yourself against audits and clawbacks.
- Better utilize TherapyNotes to analyze revenue and collections data.
- Work with clients and collection agencies to capture outstanding balances.
About Lisa Seago:
Lisa Seago is the Director of Billing for Chenal Family Therapy, a five-time Inc 5000 fastest growing company. Under her leadership, her team processes claims and collections on over 100,000 client sessions per year.
She's gifted at working closely with clinicians to help encourage timely note completion, as well as the practice's other departments and CEO to protect both the organizational dynamics and its bottom line, in a way that avoids silos within a practice.