In this webinar, participants will learn the importance of a diagnostic justification when documenting medically necessary psychotherapy services. Participants will be informed of both the purpose of the justification and provided with a framework for building a justification that can be replicated with most, if not all, psychotherapy clients meeting the criteria for a DSM-5 diagnosis.
- Wednesday, September 21 at 12pm - 1pm.
- 1 hour CE Credit with LIVE attendance
- Participants will learn the purpose of a Diagnostic Justification
- Participants will learn the necessary elements of a Diagnostic Justification
- Participants will be able to accurately identify a Diagnostic Justification supporting the medical necessity of a client's services.
Chenal Family Therapy, PLC NBCC/ACEP Provider #7233